Samsung Galaxy Note 10 +, the latest smartphone from the South Korean company, has become the champion of DxOMark’s smartphone camera ratings. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ has received an A+ rating from DisplayMate and has broken 13 records to earn the title as the best smartphone display yet. The Galaxy Note 10 + has got a top score of 113 points in terms of photography and videography in the chart. Samsung has taken the crown of Huawei P30 Pro with this phone. Apart from this, in the DxOMark’s camera review, Galaxy Note 10 + has also become the best smartphone to take selfies. In this, the phone has got a score of 99. This score is more than the score of Asus Zenfone 6. Now this phone has moved to another spot with 98 points. The Galaxy Note 10+ the same camera specifications as the Galaxy Note 10.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Specification of Samsung note 10+.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note has four cameras. Rear Camera – 16MP (Ultrawide) + 12MP
(Dual Aperture – F 1.5/2.4 )+ 12MP (Telephoto) + ToF (DepthVision Camera) with Flash | 10MP front camera
- 17.16 centimeters (6.8-inch) Dynamic AMOLED Infinity O Display with QHD+ resolution 3040 X 1440 (498 PPI).
- 4300mAH lithium-ion battery | Fast charging with 25W charger (included in the box)
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 12GB RAM | 512GB storage, expandable up to 1TB | Hybrid Sim slot.
- Android Pie v 9.0 operating system with 2.7GHz Exynos 9825 octa-core processor.
- The box also includes: S-Pen, non-removable battery included, earphones, travel adapter, USB cable, and user manual
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus has four cameras on the rear.
- The primary 12MP sensor has a size of 1/2.55-inch and features dual-pixel phase-detection autofocus (DP-PDAF), F1.5-F2.4 dual-aperture, 26mm wide-angle lens, OIS, Auto Live HDR, 4K 60fps video recording, and 720p slow-motion video recording at 960fps.
- The secondary 12MP camera has a PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom equivalent 52mm telephoto lens, F2.4 aperture, OIS, and 4K 60fps video recording.
- The 16MP sensor has a 12mm ultrawide-angle lens and F2.2 aperture but lacks autofocus.
- The 3D ToF (Time of Flight) sensor measures depth information for capturing images and videos with background blur effect and that information can also be used for AR apps and games.
At the front, the phone has a single 10MP selfie camera which has DP-PDAF, F1.9 aperture, 26mm wide-angle lens, and 4K 30fps video recording.
- Samsung Galaxy Note has received an A+ rating from DisplayMate.
- Galaxy Note 10+ broke a total of 13 performance records.
- Records include these highest peak display brightness at 1,308 nits and highest absolute accuracy.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+(Aura Black, 12GB RAM, 256GB Storage)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ (Aura Black, 12GB RAM, 512GB Storage)
The Galaxy Note 10+ will release in India on August 23. They are currently up for pre-booking in the country through online platforms and offline retail stores. The Note 10+ starts at Rs 79,999 for the 12GB Ram, 256GB or 89,000 for the 12GB Ram, 512Gb storage.
Also View:- Amazing Phone Function
Also View- Best android apps all the time