In this article we see three best way to convert GIF (CompuServe Graphics Interchange Format) to PDF (Portable Document Format) in high quality using this free online file converter, Adobe Acrobat, Windows Photo Application.
Graphics Interchange Format (GIF) is one of the best and most favorite image formats used on different social media platforms. GIF format depends on the quality and sizing of the image, both animated and static images. Though it is the most loveable image format, still some people like to convert it in PDF based on their needs.
But how to convert GIF to PDF? You cannot convert a GIF file to PDF without a converter. There are lots of desktops and online converters available in the market, selecting the best among them is a difficult job. So here, I will help you by defining the best 3 ways to convert GIF to PDF. You can also Download video for free from any platform
Best 3 ways to convert GIF to PDF – 2020
2pd is one of the best and top-rated online tools for converting your GIF files into PDF format. It provides you with the best output files without any error. It is an online conversion tool, so you don’t need to download or install it on your computer. It is not only the best GIF to PDF converter but also supports more than 50 formats.
- Easy to use with drop and drag features
- Supports Dropbox and Google Drive
- Supports more than 50 formats
- User-friendly interface
For converting your GIF to PDF, you need to follow these steps:
- 1: You need to visit the official webpage of 2pdf.com by clicking this 2pdf.com You can also paste this link in the search bar.
- 2: Now upload your file from DropBox, Google Drive, Computer, or simply use drag and drop feature.
- 3: After successfully uploading your GIF file choose the target format that is PDF in this case.
- 4: In this step, you can use editing tools for formatting the file. If your file does not need any editing, just skip the step.
- 5: In the last step, click the “Convert” button. The tool will start processing your GIF file. Within a few seconds, your file will be ready to download. You can also directly export it to your DropBox or Google Drive.
Adobe Acrobat Pro
Adobe Acrobat Pro, this name will be familiar to many of you. It is the best and most popular PDF application used all over the world. It is the best tool for creating, editing and converting PDF files. Mostly professionals use this software, but you can also use it for converting a GIF file into PDF. You must know that using Adobe Acrobat Pro is not rocket science. Anyone having a basic knowledge of a computer can use it.
- Use full for converting and creating PDF files
- Fast processing
- Provides editing tools
You should follow these steps to convert your file from Gif to Pdf with Adobe Acrobat Pro:
- 1: As it is a desktop application, so you should download and install it first.
- 2: The system will create a desktop icon, open it, and choose the “Create PDF” option that will be available under the “Create and Edit” menu. After that, click on Multiple Files” or “Combine Files” and hit the next button.
- 3: In this step, press “Add Files” and select the GIF file you want to convert. Click on the “Open” option.
- 4: Adjust the page size and click the “Combine” button. Within few seconds Adobe Acrobat Pro will convert your GIF to PDF. You can open the file once the conversion is completed.
Also View: – Benefits of Using Online Video Converter | Ytbto
Windows Photo Application
As the name of this tool suggests, it is only for Windows (all versions) users. In this desktop converter, you will find a feature “Microsoft Print to PDF.” You can use this feature to convert your GIF image to PDF format. The best part of the Windows Photo Application is that you don’t need an internet connection to convert your file.
- Easy to use
- Offline mode is available
- Best converter for Windows users
- Supports multiple formats
Here are a few steps that you can use to convert your GIF to PDF:
- 1: Download Windows Photo Application from its official website and install it on your computer.
- 2: Select the GIF file you want to convert and click the print option.
- 3: A pop up will appear; now select “Windows Print to PDF.” At this stage, you have to select the page size and quality of the output file. If you don’t want to resize or edit the image, click on “Match the image to frame.”
- 4: The application will start converting your file. After the conversion, rename your file, set the location, and save it.
In this user guide, we have discussed the Best 3 ways to convert GIF to PDF (2 desktops and I online). The best part is that they are free for us. So use them and enjoy the advantages they offer for their users.